Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#14 Technorati

I had heard of Technorati before but this was the first time I actually had a look at it, another search facility for finding and exploring blogs. I did the suggested exercise and searched for Learning 2.0 and was a bit surprised at the results. The first search delivered typical results, more than 12,000 posts and approximately 880 using the blog search, a bit like the difference between searching with keywords and narrowing a search to a particular format. When I did the same search again I got completely different results. I got the sense of how fluid the blogosphere is with the constant ebbing and flowing of information, instantly interactive rather than static collection of information sources. Its novelty never-ending!

http://www.technorati.com/blogs/tag/Learning+2.0

No comments: